Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

QUAKE 4 RPG MOD

Demigod
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Demigod polycounter lvl 17
Hi i was wondering if anyone would be intrested in helping in an RPG mod for Quake 4, basicly like kots2000 on Q2 if you've played it . All i would need is some modders, please some 1 help smile.gif

Replies

• Demigod
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    If any one is intrested there will be a website for the mod being made by myself and a forum to go to the forum folow this link: QUAKE 4 RPG Forum
  • lkraan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    I love the story, game design and concept that you have presented. That really got me excited and now I am all willing to invest my free time for the next 2 years!

ok, ok... sarcasm alright smile.gif

Seriously, if you want to have even the slightest chance of recruiting people for a RPG MOD, which sounds like a huge load of work, then you have to really butter people up with a ton of information and definetely some visuals (concept art, some models etc). Making a MOD takes a huge amount of people's free time and everybody here knows that 99,9% of all MODs never make it to a release so you have to convice the hell out of people to get them excited enough to help out.

[understatement]A forum with 1 post with no background info whatsoever doesn't cut it[/understatement] laugh.gif
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    Well, if it was on par with Dungeon Doom in complexity it would certainly be feasible. It just depends on your definition of RPG.
  • Demigod
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    well a rule player game smile.gif if you've got quake 2 and you've played the kots mod then you will know. basicly i wana remake kots2000 on Q4 wink.gif
  • Demigod
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    And if you haven't played kots2000 then take a look here just site should give you the idea. Kots2000 site