Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Zombie game (torque engine) looking for modellers

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Postification polycounter lvl 18
I'm putting together a low-poly zombie infestation themed "limited MMO" (32 player instances of a large city in which players are randomly placed and have to escape - all with persistent gameplay!). This is supposed to be a fun little project for those of us who are tired of working in higher poly. We'll be working with the Torque engine, and already have a condensed, efficient and professional team put together with strong skills in both programming and art. What we're looking for now is someone to help round out our art team. We're looking for a character modeller in particular, and someone who is comfortable creating excellent models in low-poly.

This project has aims of being for sale eventually on the Torque engine site and who knows, you might even make a nickle or two down the line. First and foremost though it's a fun project for people who want a break from the world of high poly modelling and next-gen engines.

If you're interested, please send me an email at: postification@gmail.com or contact me personally on AIM at: PunkPosteh . Cheers!

Some screenshots of our WIP static objects for our world, to whet your appetite and give you an idea what we're looking for!

City Props 1

City Props 2

Vehicle Props 1

Edit: Links fixed.

Replies