Home General Discussion

PS2 - the ultimate games?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
FAT_CAP polycounter lvl 18
Right... after selling my PS2 in harder times frown.gif , I've been keeping myself content with my XBOX and Gamecube. Recently however, I've been flicking folournly through the pages of EDGE, dismayed at the lack of good games for the Cube n Box, but seeing a plethora of innovative, new gaming experiences (usually from Japan) revealed before my tearful eyes.

So I took the plunge and bought a new PS2 with some of the delights I'd been so cruelly denied by my gaming platform choices before. Katamrai Damcy, God of War, Veiwtiful Joe (yeah I know this was on Cube aswell), Silent Hill, Jak n Daxter, Gitaroo Man... mmmm squishy innovative fresh newness drips out of my new console.

Gregory horrorshow, Ratchet and Clank and some others are on there way, but could anyone recommend me some other games I should try based on the above games? Im not into RPGs or sports titles really though...apart from that Im open to offers... unless they're from CheapAlert offering his "special" services again! wink.gif

Replies