Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Request for a specific model.(UT2004)

[ps]Merlin3D
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
[ps]Merlin3D polycounter lvl 17
Im looking for a modelfor ut2004 that will look like a wizard should i have seen the one that is gandalf but its not very detailed. was hoping someone can help me. I can do some modeling but all i have ever done was static meshes. simple stuff like a toilet and stuff for my clan. can anyone help me i really apreciate it. See i play as merlin and want to play as merlin smile.gif thx a lot if you can help me email me at mmps_designs@yahoo.com i should respond pretty quickly and if anyone out there needs a website i am a pretty good programmer i made the poostorm clan site and some programs and mutators and mods for them. check it out at www.poostorm.com maybe we can keep my model between us and i can make you a website. my experience in web design is done mostly in php. I know how to do a lot in php. i can make programs that can manage your website. etc. anyway sorry for the grammer errors im not an english buff. smile.gif I was more of a history buff. anyway thx a lot and i hope to hear from someone soon.

Replies