Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

SIGMA GAMES NEED STAFF

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
TryForce polycounter lvl 18
Hello everybody who´s reading this,

Sigma Games ( www.sigmagames.net) is searching Artist and coders and some other staff for a game.

We need members who can do any kind of:

Artists:
-Skinners
-Modlers
-Animators
-Concept Art

Coders:
(good knowlage of C++, experience with CrystalSpace3D engine)

Sound Artist:
- Composer
- Music editor
- effects

This Game will be based on the Engine CrystalSpace3D.
If your interested please reply here or send me a mail to:

TryForce@gmail.com

with respect //TryForce

Replies

• Bronco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bronco polycounter lvl 18
    hey tryforce how about giving more info...

what kind of game is it (RTS,FPS etc)?
    what kind of art style is it (realistic/fantasy/cartoony)?
    A game takes alot of work and normally many months to complete...how do i know your not just another bunch of wannabe's?
    What type of artists do you need specifically..(charcter,prop,animals,cars)?
    Do you have any work to show thus far?
    If we managed to make something is there any payment oppotunities at the end? (I mean you say game after all :P)

Just afew of the questions i would and i msure many other people would ask before concidering joinning your project,namily becuase its the same as most other requests on this form...NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROJECT.

Sorry if I sound a dick,just trying to help make you guys more appealing. smile.gif

John
  • TryForce
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    1. It´s going to be a Single Player game.
    2. we´re going to make it in a fantasy/realistic style
    3. we are allready exist since some months and we didnt broke up for now. And every active member is going to finish this thats why its not dead.
    4. We need every kind of artist wich i listed there.
    5. I can´t show progress but soon will be the beginning of the story rewritten and I´m allready modeling a character and another guy who´s writing the story will map someting soon. Our Coder did the mainly stuff already.
    6. We´re not sure about selling this game afterwards.. we r still deciding it. not sure . but if we will sell it then we will make a fair payment for every member.

I didnt posted any info about the project.. cuz we still tihnking about what style. We realyl need members first.
  • Rakile
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rakile polycounter lvl 18
    Well, I'm not sure exactly what my schedule will be like over the next few month, but take a look at my portfolio site and tell me what you think. Oh, and make sure you have the latest Quicktime. My 3DS Max doesn't seem to like the Divx codec right now.

http://www.cerzia.net
  • TryForce
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks, i´ll contact you as soon as possible smile.gif

otherwise everybody else can now join here:

www.sigma-forums.tk

Also feel free to show off you work there.