Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

International Online Soccer - Animators needed.

Taimaishu
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Taimaishu polycounter lvl 18
Greetings!

Our team is currently searching for any expereinced animators in order to continue developing the MOD, and convert it to the Source engine with better gameplay, graphics, animatons, sound, and the like.

The MOD has been quite a sucess over the past 2 years, having realeased 4 betas for the Half-Life 1 game. We've come a long way since then, and are now looking to develop the Half life 2 version. We have a very talented team, with an amazing coder and some excellent mapper and modelers. Here are some early screenshots of new maps and models for the Source version.

iossstadium7mq.th.jpg

ball1render6ww.th.jpg

International Online Soccer is a first and third person online multiplayer soccer game that aims to be the online equivalent of great console soccer games but with a true multiplayer teamplay experience. For a more detailed description please visit ourAbout page on the offical site, Which can be found at [url="Http://www.iosoccer.com"]Http://www.iosoccer.com[/url] . There is tons of information including screenshots of the HL1 version, and a sneak peak video of the upcoming source version.

We are currently developing the new Source player model, and there is a work in progress which can be found here. Any suggestions you might have to the model is also greatly appreciated.

Any animators interested in the MOD will find that this certainly will not take a tremendous amount of work. The MAXIMUM amount of animations required is about 25, and only 1 main model to rig(There will be a long sleeve version of the model and a Goalie version of the model, but they should be able to fit in the same skeleton without any problems). The animator also needs to be able to rig the model into the Half-Life 2 game. I've heard that milkshape now has some nice Half-Life 2 rigging tools, but I have not looked into it yet. We are in desperate need of any experienced animators, and I would really like to see someone contribute to this unique mod.

If you have any questions please contact me at [email="Luap03@gmail.com."]Luap03@gmail.com.[/email]

Thanks,

Paul
www.iosoccer.com