Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Prime

Mr Ray
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Mr Ray polycounter lvl 18
The model is done unless anything u see needs changing.
th_prime7.jpg
th_prime8.jpg

Replies

• cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    What level of detail do you mean for this character?
    I've done a high poly prime, and have the statue here on my desk. I'd say you're fairly accurate, but I'm not sure how accurate you mean to be. Wireframes are good too. :P
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    Looks like one of the better prime models I've come across. Now make a transformation gif!

cholden - I'd like to see your high-poly prime. you ever post it here?
  • The_Synj
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The_Synj polycounter lvl 18
    looks good, what program you use?(sorry if you said and i missed)..but anyways. you going to texture it?. and i observed a pic next to your model..you are very fairly accurate..and a transformation gif would be cool..not easy, but cool wink.gif.
  • Mr Ray
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i'm aiming for around 3k, its just over the amount at the moment. I'll be texturing him soon and im useing 3dsmax7.
    Heres the wires for the model, if u need more jus ask. Ive also just modeled and textured the matrix.
    pc is 700+ and using one 512 map

th_prime9.jpg
    th_matrix2.jpg
    th_matrix4.jpg
  • Mr Ray
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I've been busy all week so i've been doing bit and pieces when ive had the time. I just gotta texture its head, add a bit more scratches on its main body and add detail to its matrix compartment and its done.
    I wouldnt mind seeing your hp prime cholden smile.gif
    th_prime14.jpgth_prime15.jpgth_prime16.jpg
  • Arco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Arco polycounter lvl 18
    weeeee! Always good to see a prime model, and based on the masterpiece Prime I see! Very nice looking and great that it transforms. I would say your skin is lacking a certain... umph? Maybe add in some reflections and different shades... more highlights... yeah! But yeah wooo I love Transformers!!

Arco