Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Design my logo and win a Nintendo DS bundle!

heroTop
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
heroTop polycounter lvl 18
Ok. I got a free Nintendo DS setup for the winner of a little challenge.... seriously.

Prize: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B020252D

Some friends and I are putting together a small game company in our off hours to make some cash. We need a logo. The best logo design of our choosing will win. Here are the details:

1. Deadline is Friday 9/9 at Noon (PST), winner to be announced by 9/12.

2. The logo needs to have the words: "Primate Games" in it.

3. The logo needs to have a simian in it (ape, chimp, monkey, whatever...)

4. The logo needs to show the simian doing something.

5. To actually win the prize the winner must sign a release and return it (snail mailed to them) stating that the work is original and that they are giving/selling all rights in it to "Primate Games". Rights to any losing entries revert back to the submitters. The final image will be "purchased" from the winner in the form of a scalable Photoshop file.

6. All entries need to be in .jpg format and posted in this thread FOLLOWING THE RULES FOR POSTING AS STATED BY POLYCOUNT.

7. The style is mostly open, just don't submit anything that is offensive or not fit for printing...

8. If you're outside of the U.S. in a location where it's difficult/expensive/prohibited to ship you the reward, we reserve the right to send the equivalent value of $260 in cash/check.

9. If you don't want the DS bundle (which I wish I had...) you can simply opt for the $260 hard.

So, yeah. "Monkey games kinda' logo..."

Can't wait to see them!!

-m-

Replies