Home Full time/Part time work

3dmax artist (nomal mapping expert)

ret
ret
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
ret polycounter lvl 18
-looking for 3d max artist(5.1-6) with strong understanding of nomal mapping process

-location- seattle wa
-please leave your contact info here

Replies

• Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    My name is Brandon Nobbs, i live in Spokane WA so close by.
    My email is on my portfolio site, and my portfolio link is in my signature below.
  • okkun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    okkun polycounter lvl 18
    No company name or anything? Is this a paid position?
  • FatAssasin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FatAssasin polycounter lvl 18
    Since they're using Max 5.1 and 6, I'm guessing it's some kind of low budget enterprise.
  • thomasp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thomasp hero character
    hm, not neccesarily. i have worked with several non-low budget companies, who didn't upgrade for years. either because they didn't saw a reason to or it was too risky to do it mid-production.
  • FatAssasin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FatAssasin polycounter lvl 18
    I figured someone would say that.

I was actually hoping to provoke a response from the original poster, but aparently they're not interested in providing enough information to actually make an informed decision about whether or not we'd be interested in working on their project. I'm guessing that they're trolling for the "I'll work on anything, for any amount of money just to get some experience" crowd. And in my experience that's never a good idea, for either party.
  • thomasp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thomasp hero character
    well at least one can learn from such an experience. anyway, if i was interested in that job i'd try to contact them directly and would avoid to force an open discussion about a possible job. the fewer people know about it, the better for me if it's any good ;]