Home General Discussion

Scumm VM for psp

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
flaagan polycounter lvl 18
it was only a matter of time...
scumm vm for psp

i tried it on mine, but my psp's up to 1.52 and it didnt even see the folder.. anyone else care to give it a try?

i'm almost tempted to get a 1.0 only psp sometime soon just so i can run all the awesome emulators that are coming out.

Replies

• KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    You can use a 1.50 one with the right trick, 1.00 ones are japan-only.

Me? I've thrown ScummVM on my CF card and stuffed it into my PDA long ago. Touchscreen control for adventures is sooo much better...
  • eld
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eld polycounter lvl 18
    works for both 1.0 and 1.5..

there's tons of stuff available for the psp already, including all the emulators you could think of,.. even the psx has been slightly emulated recently in an early version..

scummvm works perfectly on the psp..
  • flaagan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan polycounter lvl 18
    eld... tried installing it directly, wouldnt work.
    tried using Kxploit as recommended on the site, and all it would do is transfer corrupt data over. frown.gif
  • Rwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rwolf polycounter lvl 18
    Homebrew will only work on 1.0 and 1.5 with the expliot. If you upgraded past 1.5 (which you did) your SOL till they hack the 1.52 system.
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]
    You can use a 1.50 one with the right trick, 1.00 ones are japan-only.

Me? I've thrown ScummVM on my CF card and stuffed it into my PDA long ago. Touchscreen control for adventures is sooo much better...

[/ QUOTE ]

Monkey island on DS...

one can only dream
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    SCUMM games run at 320x200. My PDA is 320x240 so I can have the whole screen on it plus the SCUMMVM options bar, the DS has a res of 256x192 or something like that, you'd have to resort to some trickery to make it display SCUMM games... Perhaps Lucas Arts will release a compilation for the DS, if they consider the sales of Another Code good enough...
  • hawken
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hawken polycounter lvl 19
    walk to - sun

I can't walk to the sun!