Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

hot young thang

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
arshlevon polycounter lvl 18
man i got this huge boner at work today and i had to make a really hawt chick i could dream about tonight....

crits please!!!!!!
confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.giftongue.giftongue.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

cindy3zb.jpg

Replies

• arshlevon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WHAT NO CRITS!!! COME ON!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEESE????!!!! frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifgrin.gif
  • arshlevon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    small update.. i started to work in some of the subtle nuances fo the female breast.. uding lots of raphel for reference..

oh yeah.. and her name is Cindy!!

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif
    shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

cindy1rf.jpgshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif
  • Mr Smo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mr Smo polycounter lvl 18
    OMG!!!!!!! wat is her phone number.
  • arshlevon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DUDE!!!! THANX FOR YOUR CRIT!! really i mean it man.. it really keeps me going.. and i totally agree!!! i want her phone number to!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahas laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i know your gonna ask.. so heres my wires if you want to check out my edge flow.. kind of hard how i pulled if.. if you really want to know.. been studying lots of bay ratt!!!!

cindy7rc.jpg

and for all yo noobs out there.. TAKE NOTE!!!! notice how i made more edges at the knees and elbows???? well thats for the animator .. better deformation my friends.... will update soon!!!!
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    The boobs look a little small to me.

Also, I like the belly button(s).

Edge loops in the face are great!

I think you need more polys in the hair for deformation when it bends and wrinkles for the hair. In the hair.

And more edges around the elbows for when they bend and wrinkles with the move, over the arm.

Thumbs aren't forwards like they look, backwards usually the nails first behind the polys.

I want to see the flats, people use too many 128x128 textures these days, I wanna see more 32x2048 textures (like I guess you're using here?)

I think you should normal-map the nipples.

[edit] I like the elbows, maybe a few more would look even better?
  • arshlevon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @MOP--- Dude!!!! now that mention it .. it totally see the boob thing.. i knew something was up.. but couldnt put my finger on it... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif or MAYBE I WISH I COULD!!!!HAHAHAHAHA

but seriouly tho man.. listen.. to tell you the truth.. i think its a bigger problem you seeing.. you nitpicking around the main point... she isnt hawt enough right now!! i know duh!!!! so perpare for the master erectabonerstiffy boom bap bippy.. yes i did go there.... the problem with any sexy hot sex kabob is that to really achive the ultamate level of just poping boners you have to have the shoes.. and dont even ask my man.. i already came correct!!!! check it out... try if you can...

super spikes!!!!!OMG!!! shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif
    cindy5kd.jpg

EDIT EDIT EDIT::::: OH YEAH.. AND JUST CASE YOU COULDNT TELL LORD NOOBNESS VON MOPPER!! THIS IS THE FRIGGN HIGH FOR THE NORMAL MAP!!!! PFFFFFTTTTTTT... get a paul steed book here a link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...ks&n=507846
  • arshlevon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    okay dudes!! time to bump it up a notch... i am thinking about writing a tutorial because i can alreasy see the barage of questions i am going to get of this next one... just onw look and you will se... HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!!! IS THAT.... IS THAT?????????!!!!!! Yes it is my man!!! yesh it is... we are talking full sub surface scattering.... no shit... its really long and complicated.. but i had to use teh mental ray renderer... its got way more buttons and stuff that the standard max one man.. but i find myself once again ahead of my game on this one... you might have noticed this effect used on golloumm .. the subtle pink.. the hint of translucent skin... you see.. skins not like plastic.. its translucent... like have you ever shined a flashlite at your hand in the dark??? yeah and you get like ET hands and stuff.. well there it is dude... SSS (this is what i call it for short.. cause typing that crap out sux!!!) yup.. right there.. you ans witness the miricle of natural materials in action.. and you can count on your man arshy ma marshy to bring you shit in 3D!!!! hold your breath cause i am about to take it away!!!

cindy6pl.jpgwink.gifwink.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifcrazy.gifooo.giftongue.giftongue.gifmad.gifsmile.gifshocked.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifblush.gifconfused.gifmad.giftongue.gif
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    she needs more polys in the boobies please....
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    HAWTNESS!!! BUT DUDE, WHERE'S THE CAMEL TOE!!!!!!!
  • r13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    we're probably running up on the end of the life of this thread... whether you like it or not.
This discussion has been closed.