Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

New Woman Reborn

LazyBoy
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
LazyBoy polycounter lvl 18
Ok here is the woman i have done so far started on Sunday and have only got this far aim to get the body finished by today then i will put up the body render

tried not to rush this time took my time and tired to follow the reference's as well.

anyway here's what i have done so far

[image]renderpreview4ki.th.png[/image]

[image]renderpreviewfront6yh.th.png[/image]

tried to sort a few things out as you can see tried to work on the ass and the "Crotch" area i am still working on the crotch area so it looks more plump but criticism as usual is always helpful smile.gif

Replies

• ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    haha. looking much better. especially the ass. this one has hips. but, the front of the thighs seem to have some boxy angles to them, and just before it meets the "crotch". keep going. don't forget that little bulge of fat on the inner thigh just before you reach that special place.
  • LazyBoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    errr only just looking at your message now elysium

yeh the thighs area bit boxy thats because on the last model i was editing them as i was creating them (yes i know in true noob fashion) but i haven't edited them yet just left them how they are so ican edit them once i fully finished the model soi odn't mess it up.

Really been slacking off theses past weeks spent more time outside than i have at the computer screen so i need to get back on with the model otherwise it will never get finished .

Currently working on a baskball animation as well here is a still of wot it will look like i need comments so i know wheteher i am doing the right thng i saw that nike advert with the stick man i thought i could make my own did this a few moths back in a day for an assignment i had to hand in for class planning to try and tacke it a bit further

as i said commments as well as criticism would be a great help [image]bball9ao.th.png[/image]
  • LazyBoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    also side note arshlevon don't know whether your readig this but you should post more your actually quite funny dude keep up the good work.
  • LazyBoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Finished the body

[image]thirdcharactermodelpreviewrend.th.png[/image]

I need a little adivce here
    I have finished the body but i have messed up again mad.gifconfused.gifshocked.gif

as you will see there is something clearly wrong here i think it's the anatomicla structure i dunno i just can't get it right....... looks like i better take myself down to some life drawing classes gotta get used to practicing how to draw lifelike bodies before i decide to mess with 3ds max again frown.gifconfused.giffrown.gifconfused.gif

This thang is driving me crazy but then again i have hardly spent time on the model i have only just finished it like right now so maybe if i tweak a few places then it may look right god this is hurting my head it started sooo well up to the buttocks but now it just sucks argghrghrghragrhrhghghr mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif oh well.

Full Body
    [image]previewrenderofnewbody0dd.th.png[/image]

Also i need comments on the basketball thang

Final Comment does anyone agree with me that the people that made Crazy Frog need to be exposed as criminals against humanity who on earth would create a character as annoying as that thing.

I swear if i hear that innate frog song one last time i am going to go in..SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. confused.gifconfused.gifcrazy.giflaugh.gifconfused.gifcrazy.gifconfused.gifcrazy.giflaugh.gifconfused.gifcrazy.gifconfused.gifcrazy.gif