Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Be the modeller of the new Dark Lord of the Sith

Jepman
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Jepman polycounter lvl 18
Greetings!

Over the last month, I have been planning and designing a new Jedi Academy Single-Player campaign where you play as an ancient Dark Jedi Master (in the era of KOTOR) who infiltrates his former cult's hideout to excerpt vengeance on the weaklings by whipping them out.

I have made a bunch of concept art for this Dark Jedi Master, and the best design that came out is :

darkadept-black1.jpg

Now, I am only a 2d artist, I cannot make any 3d models and if would be very sad that the main character to a long project ends up being a sorry little reborn model reskin. Heheh, besides, I tried and its not pretty. Reborns aren't buffed enough.

Please let me know if you would be willing to volunteer! cool.gif

Replies

• lkraan
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    I would try to stay away from the game JA if you want to make a mod because the mod community for that game is very very small.
    The mod I ran (Cardboard Tube Showdown) hit a brick wall because we couldn't find any coders and mappers were very hard to find too.
    A single player campaign will take a long time to make and by the time you are done with all the game assets JA will be even less popular.
    You could get started creating all the assets and plans for maps/levels and when you are done with that see what games there are to make this MOD for. Who knows by that time there might be a JA2 smile.gif
  • Jepman
    Offline / Send Message
    Well I edit just to have some fun. No other game out there interests me : I'm a melee guy, not guns type. Heheh, besides my SP campaign wont take me years to make (I'm not making a TC or 29 level game lol)
  • sundance
    Offline / Send Message
    sundance polycounter lvl 18
    shouldn't that be 'exact' not 'excerpt'?
  • Jepman
    Offline / Send Message