Home General Discussion

ORGANIZED BATTLEFIELD GAME THURS JUNE 30th

Replies

• Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    hunter, prob is now, as soon as my radar or anythign goes down i just wait till the enemy leaves the area and drop a suply crate next to the dammaged equipment . as a commander i really like being able to repair with crates, but i admit the games were more tense back before i knew you oculd do that
  • Foehammer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Foehammer polycounter lvl 18
    do you know the name of the server i tried to search for polycount but got nothing, any idea? only problem with repairing with crates is that you are lacking the ability to supply troops in the field, but the supply drop abilty tends to re-supply fairly quickly, is the supply drop always available regardless what has been destroyed?
  • Hunter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hunter polycounter lvl 18
    go the the enter ip address tab and type:

nibbler.fastpc.com

Im heading back on NOW...
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    moose: yeah, nothing quite makes you feel like 1997 again like little scraps of paper with IP addresses written all over them smile.gif
    my copy's comin' soon, i'll get in on the next round of polycounter action.

and rhino, shame on you for assuming commandership without a headset. shame, shame. smile.gif
  • Foehammer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Foehammer polycounter lvl 18
    Thanks Hunter, I'll try to pop in tonite or this afternoon after 6pm Central.
  • Hunter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hunter polycounter lvl 18
    Ive been off and on the server for the past few days.. Tough to ever catch anyone on..

Foe, I may not be able to get on tonight, however after the holiday weekend, I will be on vacation for a week, so any Polycounter who is in the mood to play, or team up, let me know.. I need some stress relief.. (No wisecracks from Mal on that last note.. lol)

For those of you who have it: www.Xfire.com (Add my name to your buddy list "hunter0001")
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    gauss, i was playing at work and at times enemy foreces were playing in cubes right next to mine!
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    I'm finally settled into my new house, so I should be able to play pretty soon. I got my PC hooked up last night, and everything appears to be fine smile.gif

I just need my desk chair, and I'm all set.