Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

How do I get one model made - paid or unpaid?

Danimator
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Danimator polycounter lvl 18
I have a mod virtually finished but using placeholders models in the key roles.

I need at most 4 models made to finish it off completely but could release a beta with even one good unique model which would then attract more interest from modellers.

Can somebody make one Warhammer Dawn of War model for me?

See link for characters:

fleshhounds9ab.th.jpg

bloodletters0ea.th.jpg

furies3ki.th.jpg

newimage34ii.th.gif

Full credit will be given for all work and I would even be willing to pay 'expences' for your valued efforts.

Mentioning payment can offend some modellers while others seem to like getting paid for their hard work so it is very difficult to know where to stand a far as this is concerned.

I will be extremely grateful for any help I can get but I am desperate enough to offer financial incentives if this is what it takes to get the job done. At the end of the day my mod has to come first. This mod will not make me any money by the way, it will be distributed to anyone who whats it totally free of charge as are most mods I know about. I will get any permision necessary to release the model to the public and will take sole responsibility.

Any approaches will be most welcome.

Last but not least, I have been part of the DoW modding community for 6 months now and work on it every day and by now taking the mod to the next stage i.e. unique models, I will be more committed than ever so this is not a mod that is going to fade away.

Once the basic version is released I have big plans to expand it to include all leading Daemon characters which will keep us busy for the next 12 months at least.

The DoW community is very strong at the moment and with the release in September of the Winter Assault expansion pack the community is going to go from strength to strength.

If you want to be part of this vibrant young modding community please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Danimator

Replies