Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Warhammer Daemon Models needed!

Danimator
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Danimator polycounter lvl 18
I am currently about 80% way through coding a Daemon Horde mod for W40K and have a few place holder models I would like replaced with good quality models based on Warhammer Daemons such as Furies, Bloodletters, KeeperSecrets etc.

I beleive the resulting Mod would be one of the most visually outstanding in the w40k modding community and anybody associated with it will be able to take great pride in their work.

I am also prepared to cover reasonable expences (am I allowed to say this on this forum?) for the right people and the main criteria for the position is dedication and speed as well as sound modelling skills as this needs to be completed asap.

All models could be done by the same person or maybe a better way would be for one model to be done by each modeller taking part so we can see a speedy result.

For any modellers looking for more challenges, the world of w40k is desperate for your skills. See Thudo's post elsewhere in this forum.

Pictures, renumeration etc will be discussed with individual modellers. You can post or PM me whichever you prefer.

Replies