Home The Q-Branch Quote game!

go for it... connect four

KeyserSoze
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
This one probably isn't going to be that hard. It's from a television show that ran in the nineties. I have many fond memories of staying up on Saturday evenings to watch this show with my friend when I was between the ages of 8-10 years old. This happened to be one of our favorite lines from the show, which we would recite repeatedly.

I've put certain words in italics and added extra letters in an attempt to capture the very particular inflection and rhythm in which the lines are spoken:

"I'm loooooking for you now! I'm finding you!"
"I'm hiding in the cloooset... like an iiiidiot!"

Replies

• danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    when you say it ran in the nineties ... what countries are you talking about?
  • lkraan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    It has to be Ren and Stimpy!
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    Joooooy! Ikraan got it!

I've been re-watching the first two seasons recently, since my little bro got them on DVD last Christmas, and I don't think I realized how demented the show was when I was a little kid. Most of the humor is really low-brow, but the animation is awesome (particularly all of the crazy, extreme facial expressions they come up with for the characters). Watching the show really takes me back to a specific time in my early childhood. Ahh... "memories... memories." Anyways, you're up!
This discussion has been closed.