Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Tranquilizer Rifle WIP

Dragonlord
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Dragonlord polycounter lvl 18
i somehow didn't know if i should post here something... as i... well... visit not that often and am underposted ^_^... but anyways let's try it.

an unfinished Weapon Model for the project. as the title says it's a tranquilizer rifle which is thought for the stealthy people that like seeing people in paranoia once they got a tranqulizer dart in their buttocks and start to get wobbly ^_^.

model is finished, skin is WIP. the darts are also finished. all Blender-renders.

wip_optisnooze2.jpg
wip_optisnooze3.jpg

i'll post perhaps (depending on how this topic turns out) something more. first need to see if this forums fits me or not smirk.gif

Replies

• notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    Looks pretty cool. I don't know too much about tranq guns, but seems like that gauge would get in the way though if you were using the scope. I also thought the darts usually have something on them to stabilize them in flight, like feathers/fins.
  • Dragonlord
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dragonlord polycounter lvl 18
    actually this is all correct like this. on my search through the web for some reference images and informations on how such guns look like and work like i stumbled across those:
    oplus_longstock.jpg
    and
    low_dart_lineR.jpg

thus i assume that the pressure gauge doesn't hinder the scope and that darts work like that as somebody build this gun ^_^ and it must work though ^_^.