Home General Discussion

sats tomorrow

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Mishra polycounter lvl 18
7:45 am. on a saturday. what sadistic son of a bitch decided it would be good to hold a 4 hour test on a saturday morning?

my plan to get ready: not study a single thing, go to bed at like 10 or something, have breakfast, go and do my best. oh and i have to try and not stab the proctor in the neck.

Replies

• sonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sonic polycounter lvl 18
    Aren't you the one who signed up for it?

Nice plan by the way, that's what I always did.

There's one in June if you want to wait.
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    I got about 5 hours sleep and didn't eat a thing before I took the test. I dropped 50 points from my score on the pre-SAT, which is pretty close to unheard of. Didn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but it still bugs me a dozen years later that I really tanked it that badly.
  • snemmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    snemmy polycounter lvl 18
    never took that SATs. werent required for my college. only needed ACT. didnt study. bombed the math part and still came out with a pretty high score.
  • mr.toast
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mr.toast polycounter lvl 18
    i recall the night before the SAT's, stuided the whole night, had 3 hours of sleep, woke up and took some adderall's to pep me up and get me focused, came out scoring like a 1100, which was not bad since the highschool i went to had one of the highest SAT averages in the state of new jersey, i had 4 people in my class who had perfect scores, i ended up going to the local community college for now though since i cant figure what to major in, and also i totally fucked up my GPA in highscool due to the reason of having a D average in all my classes in junior and senior year, mostly due to procrastiniation on my part