Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Ogre Like Warrior :O

TekNiK
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
TekNiK polycounter lvl 18
I've never posted a model here before since i'm rather new to modeling. Now This is my latest model I'm not sure what you'll think but it's one of my best model's thus far smile.gif

MeanGreen.jpg
(please ignore the sash clipping I didn't notice it till after i posted)

I also could really use some feedback from more experienced modelers than myself. Thanks for your time.

Replies

• cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    Hey that's not too bad.

Definately grab everything from the waste down and scale it up! OR give him a beard and call him a Dwarf. smile.gif

Also, how about a side/perspective view? What's the triangle count, somewhere around 2000-3000?
  • Jeff Gran
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeff Gran polycounter lvl 18
    I agree. It looks pretty good. It's hard to see the form well from this angle though.. A 3/4 view would help. The silhouette looks good from the front. Also the lighting makes it a bit hard to see the polys, especially in the feet/hands.

Lastly, it's probably easy for you to "ignore the sash clipping" since you know how it's supposed to look, but I can't tell what you mean. Where is it clipping?
  • TekNiK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TekNiK polycounter lvl 18
    meangreen3.jpg

meangreen2.jpg

Thanks for your quick replies.

@ cholden - The Tri Count is 2274

@ Jeff Gran - The Brown on the left in the original picture has a bit of the blue trousers sticking though.
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    cholden is right, this is a mistake I frequently make: longer legs! shins in particular. Coming on nicely I think, keep it up smile.gif