Home General Discussion

this was my weekend

Replies

• r13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    going into surgry this weds. shouldnt be too serious as i'm going in at 11 and should be home by 4.

if i dont come back, kub's in charge!
  • r13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    i'm off to surgery.

i'm nervous and anxious, but i'm sure it'll be fine,

talk to you all later, [wave]

r
  • TNSLB
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TNSLB polycounter lvl 18
    big hugs, rots of ruck! I'm sure it will be totally fine...this is such a common procedure!
  • bearkub
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bearkub polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    if i dont come back, kub's in charge!

[/ QUOTE ]

Let the flinging of feces begin!
  • eXpendabLe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eXpendabLe polycounter lvl 18
    what's the best address to send get well wishes too?
  • Soccerman18
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Soccerman18 polycounter lvl 18
    Good luck! Is there any actual surgury involved, or is it just using the waves to break it up?
  • r13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    i'm alive and feel like a horse kicked me in the kidney.

they did the pressure wave procedure. it was a machine with an electromagnetic disc with a soft enclosure of water attached to it. the disc would activate and send a pressure wave thru the water and then thru a focusing ring. the ring let them concentrate the wave into a 1/8 inch column or spike. then using real time xray technology, they are able to locate the stones and focus the pressure wave directly onto it. then they proceed to beat the crap out of it 3000 times. then they moved to the next one. turns out my stones were a bit larger than thought, 7mm and 9mm.

but i'm doing better, on some pain killers for the pain in the kidney. pissing lots of blood but havent passed any gravel yet. speaking of which i need to get my strainer and go pan for some nuggets.

thanks all for your concern, looks like i'm more or less through the worst of it.
  • poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    Glad you made it through buddy. Here's to a quick recovery!
  • swampbug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swampbug polycounter lvl 18
    Geez louise! It was like the doctors were all grandmoff tarkins saying "fire when ready" and blasting your damned dantooine and Alderan planets with their deathstar beam!

Get well soon man. Sorry if that made you laugh, cuz it probably hurt and Han solo just walked into your bladder lookin for alderan and said.... Its been completely BLOWN away by the Empire.

smile.gif