CyberSirius
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
CyberSirius polycounter lvl 18
ship12qm.th.jpg
ship22aw.th.jpg
shipwf12mp.th.jpg

It's a racing ship like in Wipeout.

For the moment,it's not symettrical and i suck at uv-mapping.

Actual Polycount: 1084 tris

I'm ready for your critics! smile.gif

Replies

• Synista
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Synista polycounter lvl 18
    I'm not too keen on the design. Reminds me of two skinny penises for some reason.

edit.
    oooh, Montreal! Sherbrooke here. ^^
  • Enix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Enix polycounter lvl 18
    Yea, im with synista on this, just looks like two skinny penises hooked together by a shoe horn or somethin. I don't really like it, maybe some kind of huge kick ass engine on the back and some kind of wind shield on the front, just looks like a hunk of metal atm. It's just so...oddly shaped and really blocky.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lots of wasted polys, you could pretty easily drop your poly count in half if you optimise the model.
  • thinsoldier
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thinsoldier polycounter lvl 18
    my thoughts

so far, nothing really looks like an 'engine' to move it forward...I see what look like guns.
    I think I remember the original wipe out for the pc having vehicles with a touch of streamlined jet plane look. This could be a bit more streamlined looking.

I see that you've pretty much softened every edge on the entire thing...sure it makes it look smooth...maybe even streamlined...but a few hard edges in a few places could enhance the look of it.

um...do something with the 'sacks' at the base of the guns, something less big and squared. The whole rear end of it needs some 'oomph'.

anyway, I'm bored if you send me an exported alias .obj version of this I'll see if I can uv map it. I need the practice.