Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

new web page

todman
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
todman polycounter lvl 18
This is my new art/2d page. Please check it out, all crits welcome. Maybe if you could make sure things open OK and all that. I increased some of the resolution now that peoples are getting faster computers
thanks,
todman
todd3d

Replies

• EarthQuake
    I would ditch the flash, its making everything look bad because it stretches to fit my resolution.
  • todman
    Offline / Send Message
    I think there's a setting in Flash to get rid of that. I don't have time to redo my whole site in something else. everyone else is saying the same thing as you. Oh well. I 'll figure something out. thanks
  • Gmanx
    Offline / Send Message
    Gmanx polycounter lvl 19
    I'm on dial-up here at home I'm afraid, so I can't check all your links. My personal preference is for images to open in a new window - 'cos I'm likely to just close the page when I've looked, therefore closing the whole site. Also I don't see what you need the flash for, there's nothing there which html can't handle?

Good to see another airbrusher out there. Check the 2d paint section of my site (I just posted it here at polycount).
  • Lore
    Offline / Send Message
    Lore polycounter lvl 18
    Links that are broken:

Airbrush page (the link your provide opens up to):
    Bottom of the page, "Resume, Tutorials, Contact, Links, Drums" They work on your advertisement and sketches pages.

"Unicorn" takes me to "http://vortexgraphix.com/unicorn.html"

"Horse port" or "Horsie" takes me to a blank page.

"Wave" link can not be found.

"VW mural" or vwmural takes me to another blank page.

Home page:
    On the weapon list the last sword has no link, so its the odd duck out.
    "Resume, Tutorials, Contact, Links, Drums" don't work here either.

Sketches:
    "Title image of Todd3d.com" comes up with a bad request.

"3D MODELS" can't find 3dmodel.html

Second row, third guy to the left has no large image.

Second row third image from right (the dragon) page can't not be found.

"Resume" at the bottom can't find page.

The circular link on the far right that looks like Spawn's mask or logo takes me to "http://vortexgraphix.com/oddtoddintro.html"

Advertising (Graphic Design):

"Michigan Tire" is a blank page.

"cookie crumbs" Can not find page.

Main page:

I like your sketches great pencil work. Interesting use of the smudging and line shading techniques. It does work effectively, but I afraid you need to clean up the paper. But in other words, Good job.

The eyeball thing is really creative and spooky all at the same time. I have to stop playing with it. crazy.gif
  • todman
    Offline / Send Message
    wow, Lore,
    I can't thank you enough, I had no idea I had so many broken links. I'll get right on that. Yeah, people like the eyeball!! Thanks again
    todman