Home Full time/Part time work

Artist needed,London, part/spare time work

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
kunglao polycounter lvl 18
I am looking to pay an experienced 3D Max Game Artist £20 an hour for lessons on modelling,texturing characters for game platforms.I am familiar with 3D Max,but looking to learn up to date workflows. No preparation would be needed on your part,simply a demonstration of your daily technique and advice tips on my current wip. Hours can be arranged to suit,as little or as many as you like.I can travel within or around the London area.I live in Snaresbrook,London
Contact paulkelley69@tiscali.co.uk

Replies

• MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Damn, I wish I lived in London instead of Scotland smile.gif

You certainly seem to be after an "intensive" learning experience ... want to get somewhere faster than just going off online advice?
  • Bronco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bronco polycounter lvl 18
    LOL MoP,couldn't agree with ya more,you could be teaching us Noobs and getting lots of cash,not wasting your funds on student life in that place known as scotland smile.gif.

john
  • kunglao
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kunglao polycounter lvl 18
    want to get a career in the games industry,did a couple of max courses a while back. with recruitment agency but jobs for inexperienced artists are thin on the ground,my work i think is not bad at all(have posted in pimpin)but really want to expand in every way,this is why i have posted i want someone who can show me things i need to know, i have posted in numerous forums for wip feedback and the help has been great if a little staggered.I want someones time an 1hr a week for 3-6weeks to help with my work and for me having sombody there watching real time is the best tuition i can get,if you know anyone contact me or if you happen to know of any short pt courses relavant to modelling with max for games in london i have looked endlessly(did the metro new media course) i would appreciate it