Home Full time/Part time work

Senior Artist - Iron Lore Entertainment

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
BoBo_the_seal polycounter lvl 18
Just thought I’d post this here. We are in search of a Senior Artist here at Iron Lore Entertainment http://www.ironlore.com This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of something that could be big. The project is extremely fun to work on and there is a lot of room to be creative (sorry I can’t say what the project is at this time).

- BoBo

Senior Artist

We are looking for a core member of our team – someone who is passionate about creating art that will be a step above all others. If this describes you, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.

Responsibilities
• Create art assets using Photoshop and 3D Studio Max, Character Studio and our proprietary art tools.
• Modeling, texturing, UV mapping, bump mapping.
• Quickly grasp artistic vision and generate in game art that meets that vision with a minimum of rework required.
• Assist in hiring decisions.

Requirements
• A professional artist with a minimum of four years industry experience.
•One or more years experience with a top tier games studio
•A great all around artist that has mastered at least two of the following areas: modeling, texturing or animation
• Self-managed and self-motivated – very little management oversight needed
• A demo reel or portfolio that demonstrates attention to detail, strong traditional artistic ability and superior computer generated art.
• Excellent communication skills
• BFA or equivalent
• Strong technical problem solving skills relating to in-game content
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to cooperate with others on shared projects
• Ability to take and understand clear direction
• Passion for gaming is a plus

All interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio by Email to jobs@ironlore.com

Please put the following in the subject line:
Senior Artist, Your Name, (Polycount)

Replies

• Paolo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Paolo polycounter lvl 18
    doubt I'm qualified for the senior position, but do you think a former game-artist / computer scientist would be viable for the asst. producer job? Also, do you guys ever get grub at the Sit n' Bull? I used to go see a blues band there all the time, and their BBQ chicken and cornbread made a good impression smile.gif