Home General Discussion

A little help

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
ewooz polycounter lvl 18
I have managed to lose an old model I once made. It's a map model for Quake 3 called "Judge". I submitted it to the QuakeCon2000 contest. If somebody still has it on their HD or even better can lead me to a link for a site where the model is available. Then I would be marvelously grateful.
Best wishes,
Ewooz

Replies

• tpe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tpe polycounter lvl 18
    Here you go...

http://fps.brainerd.net/mapmodels4.htm

Good to see you are around after so many years smile.gif

How are you doing btw? what are you up to now? thinking of getting back into the games industry? or do you just want to get your old stuff back.

tim...
  • ewooz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ewooz polycounter lvl 18
    Thanks a lot Tim! I have lost a lot of work, so I am really grateful for your help.

I am actually on the look-out for other old stuff I have made, illustrations, pictures of work, 3D work and more. I know people have been downloading it, so I recon it is stored on some HDs somewhere out there. But to find it I guess I have to beat Sherlock Holmes (hopefully not). I am grateful for all the help I can get finding the lost files.

Yes it looks like I'm sliding back into the games industry. Some opportunities have opened, after a period of drought the industry seems to be booming again.
  • tpe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tpe polycounter lvl 18
    Good to hear it.

there is a slim chance i have some of your stuff from igi2 on an old hard disk that i can probably plug in (have to check if i still have an ide card anywhere) so if you can remember any of the things you did for it then post some names or mail me and i will have a look for them.

tpe