Home General Discussion

68 year old Wal-Mart greeter punched in the face

Replies

• Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mishra polycounter lvl 18
    if she's 68 and working as a wal-mart greeter i think she neede to be punched in the face. maybe give her some incentive to get a better job or something.
  • cep
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cep polycounter lvl 18
    I would love to punch you in the face.

Sad that anyone would do this. Fucking ignorant bastard.
  • PaK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
    Wow Mirsha, you're a real asshole.

-R
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    no im all against punching old ladies in the face. the guy was being a jerkass, but im saying if she leaves wal-mart to persue other endeavors then the punching in the face could have been beneficial.
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    I know, if we all go and punch Mishra in the face, maybe he'll change his mind!
    Even if he doesn't, it'd be fun.

Sucks that people just think they can do this and get away with it. I hope they get done for assault.
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    guys its not like i punched the woman in the face or told the guys to punch her in the face. im probably also really biased in this because of my utter disgust for wal mart. and old people.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    People at that age cant find other jobs Mishra easily. Especially these days with the short comings of SSC.
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    mishra - what job do you expect a 68 year old woman to have?

i have to say though, i'm surprised these attacks don't happen more often. These people are like a stuck record (yes, i know it's their job, but that doesn't make it any more bearable). Worse, though, is TGI Fridays ... "hi there, is everything all right with your me ..." "YES!! IT'S ALRIGHT! IT WAS ALRIGHT WHEN YOU ASKED ME 5 MINUTES AGO! AND IT WAS ALRIGHT WHEN YOU ASKED ME 5 MINUTES BEFORE THAT! GODDAMN YOU AND ALL YOU STAND FOR".
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    "my utter disgust for wal mart. and old people."

It's always enlightening when you share your valuable insight into your outlook on life Mishra. I am so grateful.

You're like a 16 year old little boy right? I love it how young pups think that they're somehow exempt from getting old. Still, I doubt you'll make it to old age since someone will probably have beaten you to death by then for being such a cocky little shite.
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    "my utter disgust for wal mart. and old people."

It's always enlightening when you share your valuable insight into your outlook on life Mishra. I am so grateful.

You're like a 16 year old little boy right? I love it how young pups think that they're somehow exempt from getting old. Still, I doubt you'll make it to old age since someone will probably have beaten you to death by then for being such a cocky little shite.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes im 16 and yes i know i will get old, however i hope to have done something worthwhile before then and not end up working at wal-mart. also did you not get the sarcasm in the post? old people are fine for the most part.
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    "old people are fine for the most part"

Ya see sonny, there you go again with the cockiness. Who the hell are you to announce that old people are "fine for the most part" ?

No, I didn't get the sarcasm. It doesn't really come across written down ya know?

I'm not going to argue with you about this. I think you bring down the quality of this messageboard. Nothing you say will make me change my mind about that.
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    and who are you to announce that i "bring down the quality of this messageboard"
  • kleinluka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kleinluka polycounter lvl 18
    well you just did. now someone lock this before it gets ugly.
  • Soul_Reaper
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Soul_Reaper polycounter lvl 18
    Someone who has been here much longer, makes more meaningful contributions, makes more posts, and is more respected than you?

Not forgetting the fact that Daz has actually contributed to this sites original purpose: 3D models for use as games characters.
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    I'm somebody that's been posting here and contributing to the community since you were wearing short pants. That's all.
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    Mishra, you do bring down the quality of the messageboard with these kind of antics. if you had a new piece of art for every 5 negative posts you make, you might actually get better. grow up.
This discussion has been closed.