fleischmund aka fattymcfatterson

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
qubism polycounter lvl 18
would u be my lover?

fleischmund6.jpg

current model that i got in the works.
first attempt on a full character at highpoly
early wip still gotta do tons of things.

hes supposed to wear some kind of diving suit.
not exactly 100% sure of the entire look

feedback appreciated

Replies

• Sean McBride
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sean McBride polycounter lvl 18
    I'll be your lover qube. ;D haha

Lookin good, i love your stuff as always. Are the ears a bit low? I think accualy the whole face is a bit high on the head if you know what I mean... Anyway, looking forward to seeing where you take this smile.gif can we see some wires?
  • Equinoxx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Equinoxx polycounter lvl 18
    Thats looking great man.

The ears are fine if you ask me, people usually go by the golden rule of aligning the top of the ear with the corner of the eye, but being a little ofcenter is what could make this more 'real'people in real life more often then not do not abhore to this rule LOL.

But I would say that he needs more cheekbone, currently it looks like his skull structure isn't human, the cheekbone is to small or rather 'missing'.

other then that tho it's damn cool
  • johnwoo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    johnwoo polycounter lvl 18
    Lookin superb Qubism...I'm especially diggin the style of the face..I know you said you got tons to do...so I'll tread carefully here wink.gif... I would like to see the neck area wider like he's got a fat neck and possibly the back of neck pulled out slightly to compliment the view from the front in regards to the neck, his stomach where it meets his man breasts seems a little too triangular (overall shape)..maybe the vertices from the middle of each of his man breasts need to be moved up so to accentruate the roundness of his stomach and to give the impression of his man breasts that they are laying on top of his stomach...as for what the type of character this will be...I'm pretty sure it'll be a good call on your part..this is definaitely down to a good start...good stuff...
  • qubism
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i appreciate these comments.
    i am not quiet sure about the cheekbone crit since u say the exact oposite of what i am thinking .. weird.
    head was done so far before i began with the torso so the neck is not related to anything and will be modified as i go. it surely get beefed up. im still lookin for some good ref on fat mans necks focus on the front side that i aint sure about how that looks. since the normal muscle guys neck that we all are familiar with looks a bit different.

the ear. exactly wink.gif i tried to follow that rule.
    bed time for me now.
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Looks good. I agree the ear is fine, because his face appears to be looking a bit upwards in the side view, so this explains why it might appear a little low.
    The only bit I don't like is the piece of fat going back between the cheek and the ear, it just looks wrong to me, i think maybe just cos the bottom of it (just below and in front of the ear) is too defined.

Keep working on it, i wanna see a finished model smile.gif
  • Sean McBride
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sean McBride polycounter lvl 18
    that explains it. ;D I'm an idiot keep going and ignore me. wink.gif
  • killingpeople
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    killingpeople polycounter lvl 18
    mmmtasty human mesh ..
  • thomasp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thomasp hero character
    the ear looks somewhat fantasy-orc-like to me. shouldn't a fat guy like this have some fat knubbel-ear instead? or at least one that points downwards just like the rest of his flesh wink.gif
  • Equinoxx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Equinoxx polycounter lvl 18
    ears don't grow fat wink.gif

what I meant with the cheekbone is that it currently contributes to a contradicting image. especially in the frontview, he looks fat, but due to the small cheekbone and the hard facial lines he looks almost hungered to death if you know what I mean, kinda hard to explain . . .
  • kleinluka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kleinluka polycounter lvl 18
    great work

make him wear a g-string
  • qubism
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i had that in mind for a second but dropped it
  • pior