Home General Discussion

fileplanet/cottages question

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
sundance polycounter lvl 18
do any cottage owners know of a way to get into the 'main' page of your fileplanet folder?

i'm pretty sure i've got a file on FP from my cottage, but i can't remeber the filename, and i don't seem to have a link for it on my site, so i wanted to find it thru FP, but a search on fileplanet is just turning up loads of mods pages and bugger all of mine.

Replies

• Creamy_Goodness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Creamy_Goodness polycounter lvl 18

> I'm not sure what you mean by 'main page', but I'm assuming that you mean the website's front page. I'm also assuming that you're using a web browser to access your files. Have you tried using an FTP program, such as WS_FTP? When I connect to my FilePlanet account through WS_FTP, my site's root directory is "/planetquake/polycount/cottages/iwow", 'iwow' being the folder for my site, and once I'm on that, I can see all of the files in that folder. If you can't remember what you named a file, just look in that directory and it should tell you.

> Hope that helps. smile.gif
  • sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sundance polycounter lvl 18
    i meant the front page of the folder for all your stuff on FP.
    i was using IE, rather than my FTP proggy cos my FTP proggy has fits with gspy/FP so i only use it for actual site content.
    i actually got what i wanted from MoP who'd made the skin i was after in the first place.
    thanks for the help tho.