Home General Discussion

Does anyone here watch...

Dukester
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Dukester polycounter lvl 18
The Westminster Kennel Club competition on USA?
Have I asked this before?
Am I the only one?

I love the hell out of it. Been watching it at least for the last ten years smile.gif

Replies

• KMan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KMan polycounter lvl 18
    I'm afraid that the flagrant use of Europe's 'Final Countdown' in their commercials set me off to not watch it. That, and I'm not a fan of dogs.

I also just flat out forgot, too.
  • steady
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    steady polycounter lvl 18
    i HATE IT when the owners yank on the leashes, the dogs are acting perfect and yet those ugly women love to tug the shit out of their necks, poor dogs...
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah I love watching 50 year old, tux wearing, short, fat guys grab a dogs nuts...

[snotty B]
    "look at my dog, his name is prince he sleeps on a cashmere pillow and eats dog food that is imported from France. I only let him drink bottled water also. It doesn't matter he is dumb as a rock and runs into walls because of all the inbreeding. What is important is keeping his family line pure. He's a winner and I will almost recoup my expenses if he wins. It would be great to pay off the vet bill, and keeping a contractor on retainer to patch holes in the dry wall is murder on my checking account."
    [/snotty B]

Best in Show was a funny flick but all those people are like the busy bee people, I just know it =P
  • Hollowmind
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hollowmind polycounter lvl 18
    Ha! Funny you posted this. I asked my gf the other night who the hell watches that boring competition because the damn commercials were annoying me. laugh.gif hehe
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    Me! laugh.gif
    They only have like five different commercials and they show the same ones over and over.

Glad to see a dog without a fancy haircut win smile.gif
  • frosty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    frosty polycounter lvl 18
    I usually do Duke, don't know how we missed it this year.