Home General Discussion

PC Exclusive: Preview of the FGA page

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
http://freegamearts.myexp.de/

Free Game Arts promotes the use and development of free and 'open source' game resources, including 3D models, sound effects, textures, entire games, game development tools and game platforms.

This is a beta page, and we are currectly collecting content for the official re-launch. Some might know the old project hosted on planetquake, and I recently joined these great guys and help out with PR and content collection (plus I will add most of my own stuff).

I would really appreciate any contributions to this project, as small as they might be.
It would be exspecially great if authors of the playermodels availabe on Polycount would allow us to add their creations to our page (please choose a licence: explained on our page).
Absolutly perfect would be if you could also include .max or similar files instead of just the files needed for games.

BUT everything is fine, even unfinished meshes or textures, that have been abandoned by you (I bet everyone has lots of those 'lost'projects). Those can also be put on our page anonymosly if you feel embarassed by old work.

Feel free to send me an email or post in here if you wish to contribute some of your work.

P.S.: Special thanks to our new host www.extreme-players.de

Replies