Home General Discussion

B-b-b-bad Cad

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
flaagan polycounter lvl 18
So let me give you the back story on this...
My dad and i have this lil 'tradition' where we go to a place called Wheels & Deals after we get a bagel for sunday breakfast. Wheels & Deals is a few minutes drive from our regular bagel shop and is a well known local 'for sale by owner' lot. We like to go there to take a look at some of the neat cars that end up for sale, and usually get a good chuckle out of the ridiculous prices some people ask for cars, thinking that they'll sell on sentimental value.
Occasionally we'll see a car that's just plain neat, or has some crazy additions to it, like a street-legal racing Corvette or a Suburban jacked up so high you can pretty much walk under it. This time, however, this Cadillac was parked in the front entrance. The car is bright red with chrome everywhere, and a constant theme of red and white dice *all over* the car, even on the exhaust tips. The secondary theme on the car was the skulls, with a custom made hood ornament and a huge chrome skull ashtray mounted inside. The interior continued the red and white theme, with 70's era shag-style seat and dash covers... and of course red and white fuzzy dice hanging proudly from the rear view mirror. They wanted about $7000 for the car.
bbbadcad_1.jpg
bbbadcad_2.jpg
yes.. that says "Pimpin' Aint Easy"... small lil sticker on the rear window...
bbbadcad_3.jpg
that red dice on the spare wheel was a good 2 to 3 inches across...
bbbadcad_4.jpg
fake bullet hole stickers on the doors...
bbbadcad_5.jpg
another shot of that quality spare..
bbbadcad_6.jpg
the custom hood ornament.. interesting note about this guy... his eyes had lights inside them and the mouth appearred to be hinged (and hooked up to a wire.. presumably to open and close it)...
bbbadcad_7.jpg
note the stick-on flames, HUGE air horns, and folded-down cop-lights.. according to my dad, the only thing that was missing on this car was a convertible roof...
cool.gif

Replies