Home Full time/Part time work

Creative Director

Arecruiter
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Arecruiter polycounter lvl 18
Hello; I need some help on this. I am looking for a Creative Director for the Houston area.
Please let me know who is available.

Responsibilities:
Design and communicate the artistic vision of my clients games. Lead the art team to achieve project goals graphically and creatively. Manage internal and external resources in all aspects of the development process.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Primary: To create and maintain an artistic vision for my clients games.
• Work with the Design and Programming teams to design and refine and maintain game art style.
• Manage project art staff in creation of all animations, 3D models, 2D visual effects, textures, palettes, interface, movies, etc.
• Set and maintain high standards regarding the aesthetic and technical aspects of all game art content.
• Set and maintain standards for art pipeline, tools used, etc.
Qualifications:
Education: B.A. of Art or equivalent and several years of practical work experience as a game artist and art director on a published title(s).
Skills:
• Ability to sketch and draw concept environments, equipment, and characters.
• Strong design and concept skills.
• Familiarity with all standard 3D and 2D computer art applications, particularly 3D Studio Max and Photoshop.
* Strong organizational skills.
Prior Experience:
• At least 3 years prior game industry experience.
• Must have shipped a minimum of 3 game titles, as Artist.
• Must have shipped a minimum of 1 game title as a Lead Artist or Art Director and was responsible for creating and maintaining the overall look of that title.
Other Qualifications and/or Requirements:
• Avid interest in games and new technologies.
• Experience working in RTS games a major plus.

Replies