perso.jpg

uv.jpg

Replies

• Bentic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bentic polycounter lvl 18
    Hello julo ! wink.gif
    Nice work, here. Very good texture (I only suggest you add a little contrast (or only make the dark tones a little darker) on the skin of the face)
    Except that, nice armor, and good ideas smile.gif
    ...damn... have to finish mine confused.gif
  • beewap
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    beewap polycounter lvl 18
    yep julo. we will be able to see your job.

I like it, lot of metal,
    And, there are even animations.
    But perhaps not enough of highlights on these metal parts, even if it is a metal matte, it should with my opinion have a little more highlights above.
  • M
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    M polycounter lvl 18
  • M
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    M polycounter lvl 18
    and shots in game
    ingame_03.jpg
    ingame_05.jpg
    ingame_06.jpg
  • Slash
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slash polycounter lvl 19
    I love this skin. As far as i`ve seen, you are punishing your classmates in that area. The face is another story. her eyes are too high on the skull, or the forehead is too short. her nose are too long, and her mouth too low. The back of her head is also a bit flat.

IF you draw a line from the tip of the nose and back, its supposed to hit your lower earlobe. Same goes with the eyebrow and the top of the ear.

Great work! Its tank girl inspired, right?
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
    I am not a big fan of those extremly segerated meshes you all seem to build (I guess you teacher told you to, since you haven't learned skin weighting yet?), but the body you did looks good.
    The head needs work though, since it is anatomicly not correct, and looks to cartoonish compared to the rest of the model.
  • lkraan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    Reallu like the skin on this model.
    Funny that you and a bunch of your classmates gave the models extremely thin long arms smile.gif
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    Very nice texturing. The face mesh and texture doesn't acheive the same quality as the rest of her body. She looks less feminine and more Vin Diesel if you ask me. Her head mesh looks chunky. Try to improve that and you'll have yourself a well designed Q3 player model.
  • M
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    M polycounter lvl 18
    Thanks all for the feedbacks.
    yes it's true, the head it's very ugly, i will make another one and make some changes in the texture.
    for seperated meshes, i didn't have the choice, it was one of the major point in the briefing. smile.gif
    update soon