*WARNING EP3 SPOILERS AHEAD*
http://www.thepsychotic.com/
That is all...

Replies

• Hunter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hunter polycounter lvl 18
    Wow.. very cool.. Im starting to get revved up about this one again...

I wonder if there will be Rogue14 ?? laugh.gif
  • lkraan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    Woohoo! Thanks!
  • Scott Ruggels
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scott Ruggels polycounter lvl 18
    If you had seen "Clone Wars" on Cartoon Network, you allready know who this guy is, and hopefully he will be as much of a fighting badass as he was in the Cartoon. Being a droid with 360 degree rotation along the X axis on the joints means he's got some WIcket Martial arts. You have to see "Episode 20" of Clone Wars to understand. I am so wanting to see this guy kick people's ass.

But let's face it, sorywise, the movies is going to suck. The two things I am waiting for is Hayden Christiansen to get his face burnt off, and for "General Grievous" to start snuffing Jedi like Jet Li destroys Manchu Policemen. The movie is all about the eye candy.

Scott
  • Ribking
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ribking polycounter lvl 18
    The last 8 episodes of the Clone Wars Cartoon (maybe with the exception of the R2/3PO stuff) was awesome. But yeah, the finale was also my favorite. Have you yet watched that fight frame by frame? Sick. I really like the stormtrooper helmet design in the pics...kinda in-between Ep2 and Ep4. After reading that last sentence, I'm all "Duh, I guess that WOULD make sense". I wish there was more detail on Yoda's outfit, though.
  • Frank
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frank polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    But let's face it, sorywise, the movies is going to suck. The two things I am waiting for is Hayden Christiansen to get his face burnt off, and for "General Grievous" to start snuffing Jedi like Jet Li destroys Manchu Policemen. The movie is all about the eye candy.

[/ QUOTE ]But you won't see it. The action eye candy is what Lucas won't show. No action from the Clone Wars, no action from the Jedi Purge (apres Vader); it's all about the lovesick teens. We'll see the Anakin/Obi-Wan fight, but that's because he needs a good lightsaber fight to put in the trailer.

Frank the Avenger
  • sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sundance polycounter lvl 18
    actually, not from what i've heard, frank.

SPOILERS

there's anakin vs the jedi brats

anakin vs obi-wan (natch)

obi-wan vs greivous

mace vs palpatine

obi-wan and anakin vs dooku: the rematch

yoda vs palpatine (possibly) yoda defintely gets to lay some smack down again.

plus there's supposedly stuff where the clones turn on the jedi
  • Josh_Singh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
    the images seem to be taken down, did anyone click save picture as ?