Home The Q-Branch Quote game!

I need to get out more often

Lupey
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Lupey polycounter lvl 18
Take a breather every once in a while, son, you'll live longer.

Replies

• ShadoKat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ShadoKat polycounter lvl 18
    Why do I want to say Wall Street?
  • Lupey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lupey polycounter lvl 18
    Sorry try again
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    Oh jesus I've actually seen this movie. My brother and his friend used to rent crappy B horror flicks. DAMNIT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED. If I give you a plot outline, does that count?

I remember the movie was about some kind of werewolves in some forest, and a group of elite soldiers ended up running across the werewolves during a training mission or something. The best part of the movie was a corny reference to The Matrix; one of the character's nick name was "spoon," and at one point a character asked, "where's spoon?" to which another character responded "there is no spoon."

Come on man, that has to count. Hmmm... if my brother gets online later I guess I can ask him if he remembers the title of the movie frown.gif.
  • Lupey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lupey polycounter lvl 18
    You have it

the movie name is Dog Soldiers by the way I'll give it to yah on remmembering dsaid joke
  • KeyserSoze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KeyserSoze polycounter lvl 18
    Dog Soldiers, that's it! It was almost a year ago when I watched it, but it was so corny that it was hard to forget. I think the other movies they rented that time were a movie called "Rodentz" and a recent sequal to Re-Animator. All good crappy movies laugh.gif.
  • Lupey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lupey polycounter lvl 18
    I have a thing for bad horror and Sci fi