Home General Discussion

Jokes!

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
adam polycounter lvl 19
Kung Chow called his boss and said, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache, leg hurt, I not come work."

The boss says: "Kung Chow I really need you today. When I feel sick like this I go to my wife and tell her I need to have sex. That makes me feel better and I can go to work. You should try that."

Two hours later Kung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great, I be at work soon. You got nice house."

Replies

• mr.toast
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mr.toast polycounter lvl 18
    A horse walked into the bar, the bartender asks

"Hey, why the long face?"
  • RageUnleashed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RageUnleashed polycounter lvl 18
    A man was walking down the street when he was approached by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to gamble instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't gamble," the homeless man said. "I need everything I can get just to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded.

"Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. I just want her to see what a man looks like who's given up beer, gambling, golf, and sex."

Courtesy of Ebaumsworld. ;D
  • rawkstar
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    rawkstar polycounter lvl 19
    spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti!
  • Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mishra polycounter lvl 18
    whats black and blue and doesnt like sex?

the 7 year old girl in my trunk.
  • tubboy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tubboy polycounter lvl 18
    Gordi LaForge: But Data, that was nearly 7 years ago.

Data: I know. I just now got it.

Star Trek: Generations
  • sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sundance polycounter lvl 18
    here's a joke for you:

tubboy
  • Seyiji
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Seyiji polycounter lvl 19
    There was a middle aged guy who bought a brand new Mercedes convertible SLK. He took off down the road, flooring it up to 80 mph and he enjoyed the wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head.
    "This is great," he thought and floored it some more. He looked in his rear view mirror and there was a Florida Highway Patrol Trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blasting "I can get away from him with no problem" thought the man and he floored it some more and flew down the road at over 100 mph. Then he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this kind of thing" and pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the State Trooper to catch up with him.
    The Trooper pulled in behind the Mercedes and walked up to the man. "Sir," he said looking at his watch, "my shift ends in 30 minutes and today is Friday the 13th. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding, that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
    The man looked back at the Trooper and said, "Last week my wife ran off with a State Trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back." The State Trooper said, "Have a nice day."

A mother told her little girl: "If someone sexually harass you by touching your top part, you must say 'DON'T!'. Touching your lower part you must say 'STOP!'". The next day, the little girl came back home and told her mother she was sexually harassed. The mother was very angry and asked if the little girl rejected that man by doing what she taught her. The little girl gave an innocent look and nodded her head and said, "That man touched my top and lower part at the same time, so I said 'DON'T STOP!'
  • tubboy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tubboy polycounter lvl 18
    Look chick,...Oh i mean Sundance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I know, weak, weak, but funny to me at least.

Hey Brome, yours was pretty good. Where did you get it? Do you have a link?
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    I used to have a program called eLOL (probably came with spyware, was just a little kid when I had that) that would auto-download jokes but it's dead by now. Running the thing on an 28.8er dialup AOL connection probably wasn't the best idea, especially when I tried to play Descent 3 online at the same time... I will never forget my 4 second ping!
  • joolz8000
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    joolz8000 polycounter lvl 18
    A neutron walks into a bar, orders a beer, and pulls out a wad of cash. But the bartender refuses the money. "For you," he says, "no charge".
  • sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    a mint walks into a pub and orders a drink, as it's drinking, a throat sweet walks in, the mint suddenly hides behind the bar and says to the bar man, 'don't tell him i'm here!'

the throat sweet orders a beer, drinks up and leaves.

the mint comes out trembling and says 'that was a close one'

the barman says 'wassup?'

the mint says, 'don't you know that guy? he f***ing MENTHOL!!'
  • sonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sonic polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    here's a joke for you:

tubboy

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

i thought that was pretty damn funny myself
  • Jinxter
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jinxter polycounter lvl 18
    What did one Trojan say to the other outside of a Gay Bar?
    - Want to go in and get Shit-Faced?

The Joint Chiefs were together having an argument over who had the bravest soldiers. They argued for 3 hours until they settled on going to each of their respective bases to have a member show what bravery was. They decided to draw straws and would start on the next day.

The short straw was drawn by the Marine General, so the went first to Camp Pendelton. Which at the time, was in the middle of a live fire exercise. The General went up to a Marine, grabbed a grenade from his web-gear, and pulling the pin, he dropped it 5 feet from himself...he then ordered the Marine to drop on it to save the General's lives. The Marine never hesitated as the grenade ended his life. Now that is bravery, said the General...to which the rest agreed, but still said they had braver.

The next day, was the Admiral's turn. Then went to Virginia, and boarded an Air Craft Carrier. The admiral got on the ship phone, and calling up the the crow's nest, he ordered the seaman up there to jump. The sailor never hesitated and smashed to the deck. The Admiral turned around said, "Now that's bravery". However, both the Army and Air Force Generals said they had braver...

Next was the Army Generals turn...they went to the nearest Army Post, and they too were having a live fire exercise...The Army General, went to the field, and ordered a soldier to stop a tank with nothing buy his bayonet, he did, and was crushed... "Now that's bravery." Which the others agreed except for the Air Force General.

The next day was the Air Force General's turn. The went to Andrews AF Base and went straight to the flightline. There was a Squadron of F16s doing quick take-off and landing exercises. They went to a hangar and found an Airman, working on an F16 engine. The AF General, called the Airman over and ordered him to go out to the flightline, climb up onto one of the F16s waiting to Taxi out, and hold on the tail of the F16 while it went thru it's take-off and landing exercise. The Airman looked out, looked back at the General, and said "Fuck You", and then he turned around and went back to work on the engine. The AF General turned around and said "Now that's bravery."

What's the hardest part of eating a vegetable?
    - The wheelchair
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    here's a joke for you:

tubboy

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

The best part about it was its irony, which leads me to this:

"Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?"
    "Yeah, it's like goldy and bronzy, only it's made of iron"
  • Moz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Moz polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    here's a joke for you:

tubboy

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

The best part about it was its irony, which leads me to this:

"Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?"
    "Yeah, it's like goldy and bronzy, only it's made of iron"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, tubboy is anything but popular with me.
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    whats black and blue and doesnt like sex?

the 7 year old girl in my trunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got to appreciate a joke you can end a party with laugh.gif

Oh and Jinxter, never tell jokes with a political message, they have never been funny and will never be (although I agree with this particular one) cool.gif
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    edit: nevermind
    ps: the PM system really is a wonderfull invention.
  • mr.toast
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mr.toast polycounter lvl 18
    An old but pretty sick joke,

What does giving oral to your grandmother taste like?

Depends
  • cochtl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cochtl polycounter lvl 18
    What's white and 14 inches long?

Nothing

laugh.gif
  • Moz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Moz polycounter lvl 18
    olol anus.

Nuff said.
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • cochtl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cochtl polycounter lvl 18
    bah you look into things too much kdr...
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Snowfly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Snowfly polycounter lvl 18
    not a joke per se...
    penstand.jpg

i imagine you'd wreck a few pens with a pen stand like this!
  • Rick Stirling
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
    A termite walks into a pub and says "Is the bartender here?"

Whats the difference between a duck?

(No answer, but I like the punchline "Salvidor Dali")
  • frosty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    frosty polycounter lvl 18
    What is it called, a blond with dyed brown hair?
    Artificial Intelligence

What is a blond who shut herself into the freezer for and hour?
    frosted flakes

What is a blond going to say after $ex?
    What team do you guys play for now?

What is a blond going to do to turn on the light after $ex?

Open the car door

Two blonds Trixie and Bimbo were pissed about never being promoted.
    Bimbo went to Erica the Boss and asked her this.
    Erica held up her hand and said see my hand? And told Bimbo to hit her hand.
    Bimbo swung hard, but Erica moved her hand and Bimbo's fist collided with the concrete wall. Erica smiled and went back to work. Bimbo with knuckles bleeding went back to her station.

Quickly Trixie approached and looked at her co-worker's bloody hand and asked what did ya find out?

Bimbo, wordless held up her open hand in front of her face and said, ok see my hand......
  • sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i think you can say sex without censoring
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    R.A. Wilsons's Jokes page... I like the "amened the Constitution" proposal.
  • sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hmmm...nice...