Home General Discussion

Anyone wanna buy a 4x5 wacom intous 2?

I recently got a super cheap 12x9 medion tablet but it has a crap mouse so i've still been using the wacom for modeling with the mouse. Today i hooked up a wireless optical mouse so i dont have any use for the 4x5 at all. Its used but works great except for a broken scroll wheel on the mouse. Has the drivers and alternative grip along with 4 extra tips as well, i might be able to find the copy of painter classic that came with it too.

Anyway just figured i'de check here before putting it up on ebay. Im thinking of selling it for $70+shipping or so. If anyone is interested reply here or email me at earthquake@ichian.org

Replies

• KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    Urk... I used a Medion once, it took half a minute of pressing the pen on the tablet to make the thing adjust its pressure sensitivity correctly and disabling the auto-adjust didn't work. Usually Aldi does everything well but that tablet sucked so hard I could use it to evacuate a building in 2.5 seconds.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    you just have to change the pressure settings in the tablet config, the stock settings are crap. turn click pressure down to 0% and then try it, theres hardly a difference between the wacom and medion like that... i actually prefer the medion stylus because its easier to press down on and puts less strain on your hand.
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    wasn't there a father looking to get his son some used stuff to get started with? Think he posted in the 2d forum. might want to see if he wants it.
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
    I still need a wacom, but I am not sure if I have 70$ to spare. What is that right now in Euros... 50€?

Are you somewhere in Europe? Because otherwise it might be also difficult to transfer the mony and shipping over the big pond is also expensive frown.gif

But seriously keep the wacon and get rid of the medion, those things suck!!! And never buy a Aiptek either.