San Andreas Launch Party

polycounter lvl 18

Replies

• MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Well, if it ain't Colin Hunt!
    (For some reason your pose and expression in the first photo remind me hugely of that guy's acting in the Fast Show)

Did you ever get any breakfast? Looks like you needed a damn good fry-up wink.gif
  • Rick Stirling
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
    Pointed at the fry up and the coffee. Got it. Got home at 11.
  • Bronco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bronco polycounter lvl 18
    Arrr its all clear...

thats why ya wanted police gear for a costume...

You sure thats not how you normally look in the morning? smile.gif

john
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    For those of us who are unfamiliar with the breakfast niceties of your island kingdom, what exactly constitutes a 'fry up'?
  • rolfness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rolfness polycounter lvl 18
    I love that look in the second pic so damned funny ..

Cafe rouge .. hehehe posh brekkie lol !! I never realised they did fry ups
  • Chunkey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chunkey polycounter lvl 19
    Rick: hahaha looks like you had a good night out laugh.gif

We had our Christmas do on friday- there is footage of me floating around on the sever, whilst reasonably drunk, singing daydream believer at the karaoke portion of the night... *shudders* but not as bad as 2 of the directors singing Staying Alive :P

Vermillion: fry ups usually consist of fried eggs, bacon, sausage, baked beans, toast or fried bread- the greasier the better :P
  • JonMurphy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JonMurphy polycounter lvl 18
    Obviously, there is someone very evil in your studio... fancy combining pissed games developers with a karaoke machine... bad things are bound to happen.

What, no black pudding?
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Hahaha that's awesome. Post more pics!
  • Bronco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bronco polycounter lvl 18
    "For those of us who are unfamiliar with the breakfast niceties of your island kingdom, what exactly constitutes a 'fry up'?"

To answer your question Verm a "fry up" is proberly the most unhealthy meal ever but its is damn nice and sure as hell wakes you up in the morning. The things that make a fry up include.

Eggs,tomatoes,bacon,sausage,hashbrowns,baked beans,mushrooms,fried bread.....any combination of those comes under the term "fry up".

Edit:-Sorry failed to read chunkey had already covered it,my bad frown.gif

John
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    Thanks, guys. I've been to England and done that bit before, actually, just didn't know there was a catchall name for it. In these parts, I guess we'd call that, uh... eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns and toast wink.gif Baked beans and tomatoes don't make the menu here, but we substitute with heinously unhealthy domestic cuisine like chicken-fried steak or biscuits and gravy, etc.

I learned something today, yay!
  • Chunkey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chunkey polycounter lvl 19
    jon: haha yeah, it's even worse when there are nigh on 60 people in the crowd- the Evil person was Gordon, the studio head, though I did put a slip up with him and Dave (one of the directors) on it to sing Stayin' Alive :P there is a video of them performing on the server..... now if only I could grab it and upload it.... wink.gif :P

hate to think what the bar tab was for the night.... 3 clubs, free food and drink, comedians and tequila girls...

Bronco: I'll let ya off, you elaborated on what I said, so you win laugh.gif
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Actually here in Canada its regularily called the "Hungry Man's Breakfast" at all the mom & pop restaraunts. And I wish I were at that party frown.gif