Home› General Discussion

Your Punishment - Punisher Demo now on Fileplanet.

HarlequiN
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
HarlequiN polycounter lvl 18
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/148360.shtml?r=5So,

this is the game Myself and Swampbug have been working on for the best part fo the last year (It's been in development longer, we were late comers).

The targeting's a little flakey in the demo (I'm told this is fixed in the final release candidate), and I don't know if any of my stuff is in it (I've not downloaded it yet, and I don't know which of the million demo levels that were produced for shows and such made it into the final public demo), but I'm pretty sure some of swampies is. Give it a whirl if you want to see what sick twisted puppies we all are.

Note, the final release may not be as graphic as the demo, due to some wierd certification ho-hah crap, but I forget if this was implimented before or after the PC demo was released. Either way, it's still pretty violent.

[Edit, fixed the link]

Replies

• adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Yah, the aiming is clunky but you mentioned it already. I really like the interogation aspect of the gameplay... the AI needs work as well. It was, though, fun to play :P
  • swampbug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    swampbug polycounter lvl 18

When James showed up to work at Volition I was a bit intimidated at first. He is a bit taller than I am, and he is a big cheeze here at polycount. But then i put on some stilts, and he kneeled down, we were equals. "P
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    Erm, you are aware that you've linked to an ad instead of the website? Some ads change the contents of your address bar so make sure you grab the URL with "Copy Link Address" or "Copy Address" (context menu).
  • HarlequiN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HarlequiN polycounter lvl 18
    Oooops, sorry. Thanks for the headsup KDR. I also found out that Swampie also posted a link to this earlier, so this isn't really needed, but what the hey.

For what it's worth I forgot to mention that Cancel also did some work on it smile.gif He did most of the weapons, though I think Swamp touched some of them up later to avoid copyright problems or somesuch, but Cancel did a fair bit of work before that.