I.F.M.'s speak their mind about Canada

PaK
polycounter lvl 18

Replies

• Ryno
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ryno polycounter lvl 18
    She's a total whacko. Always has been, always will be. Seriously, the arrogance of this woman and her fanatically fascist views are an insult to the republican party.
  • JKim3
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKim3 polycounter lvl 18
    Ah ha ha ha ha! Stupid freeloading hosers!
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    Yea, she's a total nut job. I can't even believe people buy her books and they put her on television.

As for Tucker, he's just a douche bag. I can't believe people watch that crap.
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    I have no quicktime here at work!
    Who is this female nutjob you speak of, so that I may render an opinion?
  • joolz8000
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    joolz8000 polycounter lvl 18
    I.F.M.; would that be Ignorant Fucking Morons? Insipid Fox Minions? Ignoble Fascist Meanies? Tucker is so smug, only Dubya can rival him. Ann Coulter is probably the most hateful liar the right has- she makes Limbaugh seem honest and open minded. I actually tried to read one of her books- I made it through one and a half chapters. Evil, nasty, dirty lies and gross distortions in every paragraph.

And we don't need Canada? Who's our #1 trading partner? Hell, we need Canada just so that when we go vacationing overseas we can say we're Canadian and not get spit on.
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Who is this female nutjob you speak of, so that I may render an opinion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ann Coulter, who else? She makes Michael Moore seem 'fair and balanced.' The second half of the video is Tucker Carlson being a shithead.
  • Voodoo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Voodoo polycounter lvl 18
    *gets back to digging his nuclear fallout shelter*

I just got really depressed watching that.
  • Marine
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marine polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hell, we need Canada just so that when we go vacationing overseas we can say we're Canadian and not get spit on.

[/ QUOTE ]

those two morons are the reason you get spit on, loud mouthed idiots + media = bad impression.
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Yea, she's a total nut job. I can't even believe people buy her books and they put her on television.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no, its BECAUSE shes a total nut job that people watch her and buy her shit.
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wow, never heard of either one of them!

I thought maybe yall were talking about the relapsed catholic girl.
  • Paolo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Paolo polycounter lvl 18
  • Sett
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sett polycounter lvl 18
    Coulter I dismiss but Tucker, I think he is an actor. I think he is playing a part. He is hired by CNN to pander to the very lowest of low right thinking(thinking?) viewers and to shock every one else.

If you watch the full interview Parish tears him up like a schoolmarm.

If the ignorant Right thinks that We are backward and insignificant. Good, all the better.
  • Ryno
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ryno polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]

If the ignorant Right thinks that We are backward and insignificant. Good, all the better.

[/ QUOTE ]

You Canadians got a secret plan to take over the world or something? I'm getting a little nervous here, because I'm only a couple of hundred miles from the border. tongue.gif
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]

You Canadians got a secret plan to take over the world or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh the irony ;-p
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    I love how she called hippies evil. I think someone who wanted some free love and didnt get any, because she was too bitchy for any hippie to give it to her.

Mr. Bowtie is the best, hes a perfect characachure of the right party. He knows lots of distorted facts and is stupid enough to say it and look like hes telling the truth.

I love canada, but i'm one of those evil libral minded hippies that the crazy chick is afraid of because we run to canada when the US does stupid shit.
  • sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sundance polycounter lvl 18
    i'd rather live in canda than america, but i'd prefer hawai'i...
  • dur23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dur23 polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]

You Canadians got a secret plan to take over the world or something? I'm getting a little nervous here, because I'm only a couple of hundred miles from the border. tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

two words. Celine dion! Watch your asses!
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    OK, that blonde bitch can develop a lump and fuck off. I skipped through that part of the video after she spoke 3 sentences... ignorant twat. Everything she said was bullshit, then she'd follow it up with low, unintelligent, things to say. Fuck her and fuck Newsday for hiring her.

The other guy is no different. Seriously, what the hell?
  • RageUnleashed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RageUnleashed polycounter lvl 18
    How can people like Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson still be able to talk? You'd think their egos would weigh down their heads SO much that that they'd have fallen on their chins and bitten off their own tongues by now.
  • PaK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
    Ignorant Fucking 'mericans?
    EDIT:
    I guess i typed M instead of A. But morons i guess is more PC, so let's go with that :P

I don't know any personally, and I don't think I know any on polycount either.

-R
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Yeah, 'cos American begins with an M? o_O

That woman should be shot, right now. It's evident she has her brain set to "off" whenever she's planning to speak. It's a disgrace that people so rude, thoughtless and self-important should be allowed to air their opinions nationally, let alone globally.
    Is she actually a politician? She seems more like a reject from the auditions for Sex & The City.

Her "because they speak French!" comment (like most of her others, but more so) was childish and arrogant. I hope she gets sent on a day trip to Toronto, where people get the opportunity to throw anything they like at her. Old fruit, glue, fridges...
  • AstroZombie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AstroZombie polycounter lvl 18
    FYI - Ann Coulter was one of "The Elves"; a group of right-wing attorneys dedicated to discredit and bring down President Clinton during his time in office.

Speaking of throwing things at her: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1022042coulter1.html
    There's a video clip of this on the internet somewhere as well.
  • jzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jzero polycounter lvl 18
    Wait, Icelandic? What the... Video won't load. But.

Oh my God, Ann Coulter. I actually read one of her newspaper columns earlier this year, and was surprised at how she can wail on Lefties for distorting facts and misrepresenting their side, but meanwhile she does the exact same thing for the Right. Unspeakable.

Saw her on Bill Maher a couple months ago, she's turned into an absolute shrieking banshee. Bill has a thing for her, calls her his 'drinking buddy', but even his affection seemed to be wearing thin.

Definitely some sexual frustration going on with Ms Coulter, at least I'd like to think so. laugh.gif

/jzero
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    Saw her on Bill Maher a couple months ago,
    /jzero

[/ QUOTE ]

aha! thats why I have never heard of her! ooo.gif
  • Rick Stirling
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
    Ah yes, Ann.

" We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
  • frosty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    frosty polycounter lvl 18
    I dunno anything about Coulter but Tucker rhymes with the f word I'd describe hime as for making fun of Senior Citizens that did not understand the stupid Florida Butterfly ballot in 2000. MAny ended up voting for Buchanan and Tucker made fun of them
  • PaK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
    I love people like Anne. Cuz they can't 'really' be taken seriously. Think of it like watching Jerry Springer.

I think she makes TV entertaining, and she's nicer looking that Rush. I love watching John Stewart, except he's brilliant and not particularly beligerant and offensive, even if you are a rightwing hippy-slayer you can appreciate John's sense of humor.

-R
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    The entire time I watched that video I was like a.)Why bother putting her on the air? She's obviously full of it and its no more creditable than, like you said Pak, Springer. b.) She obviously wasn't good at much else than being a bitch, so I guess this is the job for her. Bitch.
  • frosty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    frosty polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    I love watching John Stewart, except he's brilliant and not particularly beligerant and offensive, even if you are a rightwing hippy-slayer you can appreciate John's sense of humor.-R

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey hey Pak we have common ground, I just watched Jon on Larry King last night.
    ROFL

Adam chics lick her remind me of the rich lady in Delores Clayborn Movie when she told Cathy Bates, sometimes honey all you got left to hang onto is being a B!tch. : )
  • kleinluka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kleinluka polycounter lvl 18
    one word:

bitch.
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    She should be happy we allow her to be on the same planet.