Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

HL2 mod looking 4 modellers - Concept sketches -->

Centurion
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Centurion polycounter lvl 18
Hey guys. I'm Centurion coordinator for the new HL2 mod 'Heatwave'. Most of us are from the team that made Reaction Quake 3. www.rq3.com . Anyway, Heatwave is a totally new, ground up project that we've been laying out over the past six months. Now that the SDK's out we're ready to get started, however even though our team is chock full of coders, mappers, etc. we are severely lacking in a person to run the modelling department. We need someone to lead the teams push to get that part of the content done. We'll need help modelling our characters, weapons, and vehicles. We have guys that can do some of this work but there talents really need to concentrate on mapping.

About the Mod
<u>Brief Summary</u>

Our mod is set 30-40 years in the future and basically pits a team of professional thieves against a SWAT like police team. Our basic gametype will have the robbers choose from 3-4 different 'heist points' over a large map and then try and get the loot back to an escape location. Vehicles will play a large part in the game. Each player will get to choose from different classes that give them different weapon set ups and items that promote their speciality. They will be able to choose multiple weapons per class, they won't be forced to use just one type of sub-machine gun, etc. The action will be over large cities around the globe.

There's more to it but that should give you a good idea.

Here's two of the concepts we've sketched out. One is of our puck launcher weapon and the other is of some of the characters on the 'robber' team. All subject to change and debate smile.gif

puckmisc.jpg

criminals.jpg

You can email me at [Email]boomstick@speakeasydotnet[/Email] (gotta keep the email out of spammers hands) if your interested. smile.gif I'll give you access to the private forums we've been working out of to read up on more of the specifics before you make a decision. Thanks

Replies