Home General Discussion

HALO 2 Polycounters | SUNDAY NIGHTS

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
TelekineticFrog polycounter lvl 18
Well the HALO 2 Polycounter Party for Sunday night was a lot of fun as usual. Sorry to Doc Rob about not getting him to the game soon enough this past game. As it seems everyone is having fun with playing each other in HALO 2 on LIVE and others have expressed interest in this, I'd like to propose HALO 2 Sunday Night Games for Polycounters. We would meet up at around 8pm - 8:30pm Eastern for HALO 2 on Sunday Evenings. The more people the better. I know that some have recently signed up for LIVE accounts just to be able to play. It is a lot of fun and has been great the past few times we've held games. For those that are interested please post your gamer tag for LIVE and that you want to join in. I will try and then get those names added to my friends list so that I can send out invites quickly from now on. My gamer tag in LIVE is Kaber, like the log tossing of the scotts. Just so there is no confusion, I know some where looking for an invite from TKFrog or the such. So next HALO 2 Polycount gaming fiesta will be November 28th (SUNDAY) starting at 8:00-8:30pm Eastern. That's when people will start to gather and hopefully we can start playing around 8:30pm. Hope to see a lot of you there. I know this is going to be a Holiday weekend for some who may be out of town with family and won't be able to play but hopefully we can keep these going on Sunday evenings for a while, at least until interest in it dies. See ya there.

Replies