Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Your skills are needed!

DeMoNiaC
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
DeMoNiaC polycounter lvl 18
For some reason it seems good modelers aren't around as much as they used to be. Especially ones who can mesh thier own models.

If there are any around. They seem to be taken, but I know there are the few out there that show some really good talent at making realistic looking weapons and are dedicated to making third-party models.

Well, if there's anyone out there that fits this catagory and would really like to have thier models noticed we're looking for some people who are ready to get thier models in a game and start using them for testing right away. Skinners are on standby if you don't already skin your own models.

The main point is we're beginning our work on a multiplayer Half-life 2 Mod called Depths of War. Some of you may have heard of it already. Now that the SDK is released we're ready to go with a coder on standby and ready to put these weapon/player models to use.

Our mod is team-play, war-based with many unique features. Some of them aren't shared publicly but you can see some of them on the news page of our website at www.depthsofwar.com

We're no longer accepting any slackers and we want only the people who are willing to get things done and would like to start testing thier models.

mIRC is required and used as our main source of communication with the development of the mod. Its located on irc.gamesurge.net and our channel is #dwar

Half-life 2 will also be required eventually so you can start testing with us.

Whoever is ready to start making models for a mod that is ready to get things done, please let us know. Its the only things holding us back.

You can pm me on our mIRC channel or email me at depthsofwar@gmail.com

Thank you.

DeMoNiaC
www.depthsofwar.com