Home General Discussion

Ol' Dirty Bastard Changed his name again.....

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
Seyiji polycounter lvl 19
He now wants to be called Ol' Dead Bastard due to him recently (Some Time Saturday) dying.

Source
Source

His crazy ass will be missed by some and celebrated by others. I have no opinion since I never listened to the WTC (other than on the Dave Chappelle Show) and the only songs I know about are "CREAM" and "Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothing to Fuck With" *

[edit]
* Don't mind me I'm very tired!
[/edit]

Replies

• adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Baby I got your money.
    RIP ODB.
  • Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
    I met that guy when I was about 11...it just so happend that the Wu Tang Clan was staying in the same hotel as me and my family down in North Carolina. I ended up getting free concert tickets, but didn't go because I am not a fan of rap.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Jones, who was in his mid-30s, fathered 13 children, according to a magazine profile. He was released from prison in 2003 after serving almost three years for drug offences and probation violation.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was an inspiration to us all.
  • seantree
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    seantree polycounter lvl 18
    I used to listen to the Wu, but ODB had no skills as an MC. He was kind of like the guy they all grew up with so they had to let him tag along imo. Anyway, the funniest ,or most sickening thing I saw him do was on MTV when he got his welfare check on air and went shopping. I couldn't believe that a popular musician was still getting welfare! But, then again, i guess you don't even need to be an american citizen to abuse the system these day.
  • sonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sonic polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Jones, who was in his mid-30s, fathered 13 children, according to a magazine profile. He was released from prison in 2003 after serving almost three years for drug offences and probation violation.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was an inspiration to us all.

[/ QUOTE ]

After watching his special, I raped a clown and OD'd on crack.

Thanks ODB!!
  • FunkaDelicDass
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FunkaDelicDass polycounter lvl 18
    I guess most people that don't listen to rap will judge ODB by how he was portrayed by MTV and other media, which is kinda sad. He had some serious problems and just couldn't get it together. The Wu will never be the same...RIP ODB.