Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

In search of a concept artist

Jonathan Williamson
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Jonathan Williamson polycounter lvl 18
Hey

I'm in search of a talented and very dedicated concept artist for a commercial game project that myself and a couple other people have been working on for the past few months. You'll mainly be creating concepts of various demons, and human characters. But there's also the possibility that we'll need some weapon concepts.
You can find some info about the project at our forums which are located here: http://www.fragfiles.org/~cheapy/dm/forum/index.php?sid=d190e82b9107160e78fda53472e1ae11
And the current draft of the storyline: http://www.angelfire.com/band2/avi/story.rtf
It's still a WIP, so there'll most likely be some errors in it. But don't worry, they'll be resolved in due time.
We have a Modeler (me) two coders, a mapper, and a sound artist. But we are desperately in need of a concept artist.
The only requirements for this position are:
(1) That you're very dedicated
(2) that you're honest
(3) fairly talented
(4) able to work with a team
(5) able to create character-sheets of the concepts

The main thing, is that you are dedicated and honest. We get tired of finding someone willing to work with us, only to have them bail out 3 days later, or else find out that they are a crook who doesn't do any of their own work.
So unless you fit into those categories, don't bother to apply. But if you do fit into those categories, we'd love to work with you, and greatly appreciate what you are able to do for the team.

You can contact me by ether email or MSN, and of course, by posting here.
Email: shadowdragon1@gmail.com
MSN: shadowdragon1@gmail.com

Thanks in advance to any and all who take the time to read, and perhaps apply for this position.
Hope to hear from you!

Jonathan

P.S. Sorry about posting this in the wrong forum, didn't see the Request's forum until after I posted this. So if a mod would be willing to move it, thanks.

Replies