Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Some WIP stuff...

Bradfordart
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Bradfordart polycounter lvl 18
Here guys; this is couple of things I'm working on at the moment.. I've got most of the modeling down I think but would like some good hard crits before I proceed to texturing.. wink.gif

wiptest.jpg

hero_test_wip.jpg

Thanks... crazy.gif

Replies

• poopinmymouth
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    color scheme makes me think she is on safari. I like the arms and side profile, but i think the shins are still too straight, and arent thick enough in the back where the calves are. its esp evident in the 3/4 view. hair looks hotness tho, also boobs should end in a square, not a tri fan, or it can shade really badly

2nd one looks nice, maybe more loops for shoulder deformations tho.
  • Thegodzero
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    If shes wearing a shirt or vest the area inbetwen the boobs should be stick out with them. It would come in a little but not too much. Poop got the other things i was going to say. I lile the hands and the hair.
  • steady
    Offline / Send Message
    steady polycounter lvl 18
    nice models dude
    whats the pcount?
    what are they for?
    looking forward to seeing them textured.
  • Bradfordart
    Offline / Send Message
    Bradfordart polycounter lvl 18
    Thanks guys smile.gif I threw in the suggestions you mentioned. These are both art tests. The polycount for the girl is around 3500, and the dude is 2500. They are both in the texturing process now.
  • Zeldrik
    Offline / Send Message
    Zeldrik polycounter lvl 18
    Her hair is sweetness.
    I really like both models I think you have got alot of detail out of the polies you have used.
    Her feet look a bit goofy though, I'm not a big fan of the clown feet shape.