Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

List of things I need Now...

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
Seyiji polycounter lvl 19
1. A dinosaur. (cause every one loves teh shotgun strapped spinosaurusrexcumexploder supa elite)
2. A generic anime female. (Bigger the breasts the better)
3. Some weapons for my CS clone. (Dragonov, MP5, etc)
4. A Ryan Cooley model (cause sometime you feel like blowing his brains out while fapping away)

If I think of anything else I just pull out a can of shut the fuck up soup and eat it.

Replies

• sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sundance polycounter lvl 18
    you forgot
    5)DBZ models
    6)a model in quake 2 format for my UT2K4 mod
    7)pokemon models
    8)help with my l33t [insert latest fad engine] mod even tho the game hasn't been released, never mind any mod tools.
  • CheapAlert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CheapAlert polycounter lvl 18
    9) an anthromorphic dragon, heres a contest! Send your meshes to me! AND MAKE IT 4000000 POLY AND NORMAL MAPED IN 3 DAYS
    10) help my studio. we could use you in our studio. I DID NOT CAUSE A FUCKING FIGHT YOU WHORE DICKSHIT ETC YOU DID ARSEHOLE
    11) charcter modeling for our new mmorpg

Oh, and correction on 1) - it's spinosaur. :P
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    <i>2. A generic anime female. (Bigger the breasts the better)</i>

You already have two of those stuck in the queue, what in hell do you want?
  • Seyiji
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Seyiji polycounter lvl 19
    Someone who knows how to take a joke maybe? tongue.gif

Thanks for noticing them.
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    I know you were joking, just couldn't let that go by uncommented tongue.gif.
  • Herr-Maestro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Herr-Maestro polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    9) an anthromorphic dragon, heres a contest! Send your meshes to me! AND MAKE IT 4000000 POLY AND NORMAL MAPED IN 3 DAYS
    10) help my studio. we could use you in our studio. I DID NOT CAUSE A FUCKING FIGHT YOU WHORE DICKSHIT ETC YOU DID ARSEHOLE
    11) charcter modeling for our new mmorpg

Oh, and correction on 1) - it's spinosaur. :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude can you drop anything? Christ it gets fu**ing old really super fast when you're involved in it with comments like this. I don't care what type of super mod/Gargoyle/modelling/shader creation "I'm the hottest fu**ing thing since cheeze friggin whiz" skills you have, you're acting the ass. Quit it. This whole "Talnova" thing has become obsession with you and for me, thats saying a lot. Also for the record I've never been a minion of anyone but myself. Thats all I have to say about that.
  • bearkub
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bearkub polycounter lvl 18
    topic closed. Requests is no longer a place for your childish squabbles take them elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.