Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Seeking Concept Artist for Robot Character Design in NPR Style

I’m currently working on a project titled “The Last Delivery,” a short narrative about a determined robot on its final journey through a desolate world. Now, I’m looking to bring the robot character to life with the help of a concept artist who specializes in NPR (Non-Photorealistic Rendering) styles.

Project Overview:

• Project Title: The Last Delivery
  • Medium: Short narrative (script completed)
  • Concept: A delivery robot continues its mission in a world long abandoned, navigating harsh environments and personal challenges, all leading up to a poignant and reflective conclusion.
  • Visual Style: I’m looking for a unique NPR style—think stylized, expressive, and evocative, rather than traditional photorealism.

What I’m Looking For:

• Concept Art: Design the main character, a delivery robot, capturing its wear and tear, its endearing personality.
  • Style: NPR-focused; inspirations could range from animated films, indie games, or stylized illustrations—something that feels distinct and visually compelling.
  • Collaborative Spirit: Open to feedback, excited to explore ideas, and willing to push creative boundaries.

Next Steps: If you’re interested, please respond with:

• Links to your portfolio or relevant works, especially in NPR or stylized character design.

Looking forward to collaborating!