Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Bundeswehr Mod for Arma Games is looking for more Talents

The Bundeswehr Mod for Arma 3 and the future of Arma Reforger/ Arma 4 is recruiting. We focus on recreating the equipment & vehicles of the German armed forces.

In order to accelerate the development of the BWMod, we need your help. Knowledge of the German Army or experience with development for Arma - or games in general - would be great, but are not required.

Currently we are in dire need of a Artist who is interested into creating Clothing to create one set of a Combat Uniform and Equipment.

If you have basic experience with any of the following (in a 3D program of your choice), we would love to hear from you:
- low-poly modeling
- high-poly modeling
- Marvelous Designer
- ZBrush
- UV mapping
- normal mapping

We are a team with different working hours and thus different amounts of time to contribute, and mod development is just an (unpaid) hobby, so your contribution would be very appreciated even if you cannot spare much time. There are projects of various sizes (from small items to complete vehicles) available, and smaller projects are great learning experiences aswell.

Get in touch with us if you have any questions, or are unsure whether your experience is enough to participate in the project.

To Contact BWMod just write me a PN
I will respond ASAP.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1200127537

Replies

• The_Jhamm3D
    Offline / Send Message
    The_Jhamm3D polycounter lvl 3
    Hey there!. I have some experience but as weapon modeler for other mods. I lack of texturing software knowledge so I might help you only with lp and hp assets, and maybe UV mapping. So if you see I can fit somewhere in your project, please DM back to me.